Faded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faded

Everything is gone, its only the canines and the little prey there is left.One moment we were living in peace with the humans in this village, we would hunt with them and everything was perfect. Then all at once it happened, the humans were dying in their sleep and sleep walking into the forest.They would never return from the forest, if they did then it was weeks later and they were dead, lifeless corpses bent on killing us. We don't know what happened exactly that day, but we know now how dangerous it is to sleep alone, we have to stay close to each others hearts. There is no room for distrust in the other canines for I believe we will be the next to fade.

Time
Date: March 10, 2020
Season: Early Spring
Time of Day: Noon

Into The Hell Fire

+2
Chelsea
Sam
6 posters

Go down

Into The Hell Fire Empty Into The Hell Fire

Post by Sam Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:59 am

INTO THE HELL FIRE

Sleep... such a tempting thing a a world where everything is at your throat constantly. It is a rare luxury to sleep, if you wake up that is. Here in the world of Faded most creatures have grown accustomed to a lack of sleep, as dreams are where the real horror lays in wait. You go to sleep, but you don't stay asleep, you wake up in a new realm almost. It's a labyrinth, you're completely alone until you hear the screams and voices of your fellow pack members as they wake up around you, somewhere else lost in the maze. Upon further examination you notice you are accompanied by two more wolves, and you're paws are shackled to theirs so there is no abandoning them. It is your job to work with your team, choose a leader and fight through the night mare maze and find the rest of the pack. I fear this dream will only end when the pack is reunited.

The Groups

Only semi-active and active members are included, unless you post here before the 24th you will not be included in the event. To members whose group's go inactive, please post here and I will transfer you to one of the active groups.

Group A:
  • Sam
  • Chelsea
  • Fish

Group B:
  • Lincoln
  • Killjoy
  • Jeamesero 
  • Name/Shorty

Group c:
  • Silence
  • Margo
  • Rocky

Plot

It has come time for the wolves to lay their heads and sleep, only problem is as soon as they all drift to sleep they find themselves stuck in the nightmare. The main rp will be locked and rp in the nightmare will only be allowed. As said before your character will be hooked up to 2 other members, and it is up to your group to decide a leader. Once a leader is chosen your group will venture through the nightmare, going through the labyrinth's main halls and chambers and being faced with several monsters attacking them and aiming to kill them. The ghoul is to get out alive, though if you die in the labyrinth it will not kill your character in the main rp, simply put them in a coma, leaving them stuck in the nightmare for 2 extra days (if this happens to your character you will be able to rp an temp. character or a monster in the regular rp.)

Starting, ending, rules

The Rp event will start the 25th to give members time to prepare and the end date is not yet chosen, it will end when I feel the time is right.
    The rules are just the same as the basic pack rules, though keep in mind in the nightmare monsters are stronger and so your wolf is weaker and stands lesser chance against a monster. Also, you're group may not be in a chamber at the same time as another group.

Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Male
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Into The Hell Fire Empty Re: Into The Hell Fire

Post by Chelsea Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:48 am

murr this sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait^^
Chelsea
Chelsea

Wolf info
Wolf Gender:: Female
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: I liek buttays

Back to top Go down

Post by Eel Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 am

*raises hand* Will I still have my herbs 'n stuff?
Eel
Eel
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters:
Crush/lover: Juniper Berries!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Yep fish, there will also be some herbs growing into the labyrinth through cracks in the floors and walla and such.
Sam
Sam
Admin

Wolf info
Other Characters: Killjoy
Crush/lover: Mehehe

https://faded.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:09 am

Oh this is a really good idea, I'm sure looking forward to this! c: